Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Tracey Garcia in Woodland Park, CO
Join Tracey Garcia for this illuminating Teacher Training in the art and skill of guiding the collective towards holistic, embodied ease, or sukha, through Restorative Yoga.
Dates: August 23-25, 2019 at Aranyani Yoga, 321 West Henrietta Avenue, Suite 1A, Woodland Park, Colorado
Restorative Yoga is a deeply therapeutic practice in which the practitioner engages in intentional rest, sustained in reclining postures, to regenerate and rejuvenate today’s stressed body-mind complex. You will learn how to sequence your Restorative classes for optimal flow and minimal turbulence and how to create and weave thoughtfully chosen meditations and imagery through your classes to inspire self-care. You will leave ready to teach Restorative Yoga in a class or private setting, with an integrated understanding of how this healing modality functions to combat stress and fatigue.
Areas of study:
- Anatomy, physiology and energetics of Restorative Yoga
- Using props to facilitate deep relaxation
- Understanding the nervous system's role in stress regulation
- Sequencing classes towards a specific anatomical focus, mood or season
- Create and guide artful meditations to nourish the mind and Nervous System
- Appropriate pranayama for a restful practice
Ideal for current and aspiring yoga teachers, and passionate practitioners who recognize the importance of Yoga's more lunar aspects and practices.
DATES: August 23-25, 2019
TIMES: Friday, 6pm-9pm Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 9am-6pm
LOCATION: Aranyani Yoga, 321 West Henrietta Avenue, Suite 1A, Woodland Park, Colorado
- Earlybird and Alumni (through August 1) $340
- Regular (after August 1) $395
20 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Yoga Alliance and includes a manual
Please read our refund policy before continuing. Continuing with registration indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of our refund policy. Thank you!